Life Insurance for Expats
Do you have a contingency in place to cover your mortgage, bills and children’s upbringing should the worst happen to you or your partner?
We are here to help you look after your finances, family and future whilst you are working and living abroad.
Whether you are looking to provide financial security for your loved ones in the event of death, loss of income or critical illness our experts are here to help.
Your choice of life insurance, or critical illness cover can be designed around your lifestyle.
- Cover for a range of occupations – office or outdoors we source the best cover for you
- Personal service – quick response from a UK based adviser
- Peace of mind – insurance from professionals who are FCA authorised
- Easy to apply – we have placed people on cover within 24 hours
As a starting point we simply request that you have the following:
- A personal economic interest in the UK which could be in the form of property, IHT liability, spouse and/or dependent children living in the UK
- A UK bank account from which we collect premiums
Contact us Today
For personal advice call: +44(0)161 968 3434
Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below and your personal adviser will contact you directly.